Friday, December 2, 2011

DIY Christmas Card Pictures

Until recently, trying to take a picture of Matty and Gracie together has been extremely difficult and frustrating.  They didn't look at the camera or smile at the same time, someone had a look of disgust on their face, or they started to run off before I could click the button.  But lately they have been really fun to take pictures of!  I guess after years of torture they are finally starting to like having their picture taken!  Matty even asked for a camera for Christmas!  So this turn of events made this year's Christmas card photo day much less frustrating than past years.  It was actually a lot of fun!  I think we got some good pictures that show their fun personalities!
















While not the best picture, I had to include this one.  Her facial expression is so typical Gracie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment