Thursday, July 5, 2012

Phone Picture Dump

Gracie Girl and Matty are some wild and crazy kids!  They are into rough-housing, and I must say a million times a week, "someone's going to end up getting hurt!"  Ha!  This is one line that I definitely remember my mom saying often during my childhood! 

And someone always does get hurt...  Poor Gracie ended up in A.I. DuPont Children's Hospital ER after Matty landed on her foot.  She could not put any weight on it.

She's very good at being spoiled!

The doctor did not think there was a fracture, but sent Gracie home with a boot to wear while she waited for an appointment with Orthopedics.

Sporting her boot!


Matty is very proud of the tomatoes that he grew at Grandma's house!

Official 4th of July cupcake tester

We stopped at a rest stop on our way to CT.  The kids had Burger King for the first time.  They were less than impressed with the food (Yuck - I agree!), but they loved their crowns!


BFF - aka TROUBLE

Crazy bonfire in CT

This is what the minivan looked like when we arrived home from CT.  I'm still cleaning up fishies.

The morning after returning from CT, we had an appointment with Orthopedics at A.I.  The doctor was certain that Gracie had a small fracture and ordered a cast.  She was pleased with the color options!

Despite her broken foot, girlfriend can still bust a move!

The working man and his supervisor

Just a silly pic

My sweet boy who starts his first summer camp next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment