Today we visited the Airplane Museum (a.k.a. The Air Mobility Command Museum) at the Dover Air Force Base. This was a trip back to my roots. I was born at the DAFB hospital and both my mom and my dad served in the Air Force.
The Airplane Museum was great! It was free, and it was huge with tons of old airplanes. The kids loved it!
These next pictures just make me smile:)
There was a retired Air Force One on display that President George Bush, the Queen of England, and lots of other VIPs flew on!
We got to go on a huge cargo plane which was very overwhelming to the little ones :)
Geez, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a picture of these two! This is the best I could get...
Matty went on Air Force One. It smelled a little old and musty which Matty let everyone know with his facial expression...
He even got to go in the cock pit!
We tried to get a group picture of this mannequin of Grandma. She had this exact uniform and haircut when she was in the Air Force! Ha!
Gracie was saying, "no pictures please" to this mamarazzi...
Oh, how I love the airplane face!!!
This is another one of Gracie's many expressions... "ooooo." She does this whenever she hears a loud noise or sees something that she can't believe. I love it!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment