Thursday, January 13, 2011

Playtime with Gracie

Playtime with Gracie is full of laughs, LOUD squeals, crawling over/under/through whatever looks interesting and clenched fists with a bright red face and a piercing scream when things don't go her way.  Needless to say, we have a lot of fun!  Here are a few pictures that I snapped of her this morning.  I haven't captured a picture of the clenched fists/red face look yet, but I am sure it won't be long before I do :)




Gracie really loves to play peek-a-boo.  Here she is playing it with her pots and pans!


Peek-A-Boo!


It is becoming quite difficult to take pictures of Gracie now since all she wants to do is crawl all over me and grab my camera strap, or better yet, my camera.



Gracie waves bye-bye to mommy as she tries to go explore behind Matty's chair.




Gracie has started kissing her reflection when she sees herself in a mirror.  I guess she likes what she sees :)  There is a mirror on the inside of that pan.


No comments:

Post a Comment