Saturday, July 17, 2010

Odds & Ends

I am speaking for all five of us (Brady included) when I say that we cannot wait for Fall... or at least a break from the 90s! It has been so hot that we have hardly spent any time outdoors over the past couple weeks, and it has been tough to find things to keep us occupied! Here are a few pictures that really show how lazy we have been this week!

We did venture outside at about 7:30 am on Friday to try to get a surprise picture for Daddy's birthday. It was so humid already and neither Matty or Gracie cooperated, so here is what I ended up with... I'll just leave it to the professionals.



I am not proud to say that we have been watching more than our share of TV. Disney's "Cars" is the popular choice around here and "Caillou" comes in a close second. Hey, at least Caillou is a very polite little boy who has taught Matty a few things about manners.


Matty & Gracie are two peas in a pod...




And Gracie Girl is really working hard to sit up on her own! She is getting there! She also rolled from back to belly a bunch of times this week... our little lady is growing up so fast!




The cutest and busiest pair of feet around...

No comments:

Post a Comment